Sure, fiber supplements are a convenient way to increase your daily fiber intake. But what you may not have realized is that not all fibers are the same. Psyllium husk, a natural dietary fiber originating from plantago ovata, has been the source of both soluble and insoluble fiber in Metamucil for 80 years. Studies suggest that the psyllium in Metamucil works differently. The psyllium fiber forms a viscous gel that traps some bile acids (made from cholesterol) and gently removes them from your body. This gel also traps some carbohydrates and sugars, allowing them to be more slowly absorbed by the body. This gelling property of psyllium also helps you feel less hungry between meals* and promotes digestive health.*
- It helps you feel less hungry between meals.
- It helps your body maintain healthy blood sugar levels as part of your diet
- The psyllium fiber gels to help lower cholesterol
- It helps promote digestive health*
HEALTHY HOMEMADE PSYLLIUM FIBER SUPPLEMENT (LIKE METAMUCIL)
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.