Ingredients – 100% pure/natural CO2 extracts & essential oils infused into Fractionated Coconut Oil
- CO2 Extracted Kava Kava (Standarized to 60% Kavalactones)
- Organic Bitter Orange
- Organic Black Pepper
- Organic Blood Orange
- Organic Clary Sage
- Wildcrafted Frankincense Carterii, CO2 Extracts
- Organic Geranium
- Organic Litsea Cubeba
- Organic Myrrh, CO2 Extracts
- Wildcrafted Pink Pepper
- Wildcrafted Indian Tulsi
- Wildcrafted Sassafras (China)
- Organic Ylang Ylang Extra
Uses: 1/2/4 Ounce Tincture in Amber Glass with Dropper Top (easy to administer)
Docta's Notes: Kava is historically used as a medicinal, ceremonial root in many Islander cultures. Our kava kava root is sourced from Vanuatu root and has been standardized to 60% kavalactones (potent!) – Kava Euphoria uses our Euphoria Drops concentrate to potentiate and uplevel the potency of the flighty euphoria of kava kava. KE can be described as a legal euphoric substitute for other illicit substances that elevates the mood, relaxes the body and stimulates the mind with a moderate sense of euphoria.
This is not your typical bedtime kava formula – this is rather elevated and stimulating. My body notices slight tingling in the back of the head, feeling quite floaty – I notice that my body feels lighter and rather loose as well. Kava Euphoria has been a big hit in transformational festivals like Lightning in a Bottle & Firefly Gathering. Not recommended for daily/night-time use – everyday use as kava may be taxing on the liver used daily or if used in higher amounts. Recommended to drink plenty of fluids before or during consumption of kava to minimize any potential toxicity or heaviness on the body from consuming kava extract.
Active Ingredients: Kavalactones including kavain, dihydrokavain, methysticin, dihydromethysticin, yangonin, desmethoxyyangonin, potentiated by CO2 extracts, essential oils & aromatic terpenes.
Proprietary blend of organic essential oils from all over the world embedded with potentiated frequencies charged with activated plates infused in fractionated coconut oil. This formula is not recommended for everyday/night usage as kava may be hard on the liver, especially with repeated usage. Listen to your body!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product. *
** Our supplier for CO2 extracted Kava Kava will be unable to provide more Kava extract due to great increase in cost of raw product ~ We are looking for new high quality sources of aged raw Noble Kava root / CO2 Extracted Kava Kava. Product is extremely limited and price has been increased with this shortage in supply. This product will likely be discontinued at least temporarily and we apologize for the inconvenience! **
Kava Kava Euphoria
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.